We have finished filming despite some setbacks. These setbacks include having a hard time contacting one of our interviewees and filming an interview with no sound. Because we had a hard time contacting this person, we were behind schedule. When we did get in contact with hime, the scripts were already due. I was off island when my partner had to film the interview, and unfortunately, we had no sound. We were over a week late with our scripts.
We did finish them though, within two days of getting our final interview. This is good because this helped us to recover and get back on track. We submitted our scripts as fast as we could. We had already done part of the script by the time that we got our interview, so getting it done quickly was not as hard as it could have been.
We are also almost done editing. We also started a portion of editing before we had got our final interview, so that saved us a bit of time as well. We now only have to finish laying down the b-roll and insert the voice overs. This can be done relatively quickly, so we will have this done on Monday.
So these are the reasons that our project is on track. We are done with filming and the script, and editing is almost done so that we will have a rough cut submitted on Monday. This project will be submitted early unlike last quarter, and will be better quality.