In second quarter, I learned how to make an opening, which was one of my goals. This is not particularly a difficult thing to do, it was just trying to find the time to do it and remembering. When projects come a long, you start focusing on those, and when you get to school, you forget that you were going to learn how to create an opening. I finally remembered and came in at morning recess, where a few of my classmates helped me out in creating an opening. The new goal that I would like to put in its place is being a finalist in the Olelo Youth X-Change. This is a pretty huge goal and I really hope to achieve it.
My next goal was to improve the quality of our b-roll. I think that we did improve the b-roll from last quarter. I think that our b-roll did get better, but there is still a lot of things that we could have improved, so for that, I'm going to keep this goal up here. Our shots were not out of focus this time, because most of our targets were not moving like the birds.
The third and final goal was to make this time limit. We did, so I am really proud of that one. Our video was actually about a minute forty five over, so Carter and I did some serious shortening. The goal that I would replace that one with is the goal to produce a great movie trailer by the end of our forth practice session. STN is coming soon so it is good to set your sights already.
These were my goals from second quarter. I have met most of them and hope to continuously improve. My old goals were to learn to make an opening, shoot better b-roll, and shorten the video. The two new goals are to have an excellent movie trailer for STN and to be a finalist for Olelo. I hope that I continue to meet goals so this quarter will be a great one.